Soup: Bone broth (beef & chicken), brisket, beef shank, onions, ginger, daikon, sugar, salt, fish sauce (anchovies), spices
Banh Pho: Rice, tapioca starch, potato starch, soybean oil, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sodium bisulfate, citric acid.
Instructions for the broth
- Thaw soup, heat until boiling.
- Serve over banh pho (rice noodles).
Instructions for Noodles
- Heat a pot of water to boil.
- Blanch the noodles in boiling water for about 5-10 seconds.
- Drain noodles immediately.
- Serve with Momma Tong’s pho broth.
garnish with herbs and veggies such as Thai basil, bean sprouts, cilantro, sliced yellow onions and green onions.