Find Momma Tong at the next Whollyhandmade event on June 3 & 4. 401 Festival Lane, Sherwood Park. Momma Tong was featured on Josh Eats Edmonton, Click here to view the clip. We'll be at western Canada's largest outdoor farmers market each Saturday starting June 10. We are located near the Arden Theatre.
Lemongrass Chicken (Ga Xao Xa)
We offer delivery every week to St. Albert addresses. Our delivery day is usually on Tuesday.
Once you place an order and choose the delivery option, we will contact you via email, text and/or phone to set up an estimated time for delivery.
If you live outside of St.Albert, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a delivery date that will work.
We offer free delivery on orders over $75.
There is a $8 delivery charge on orders under $75.
Chicken thigh, sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, lemongrass, ginger, canola oil.
Chicken must be thawed before cooking.
- Turn on the hood fan.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade.
- Place chicken in the pan and brown each side (about 1 minute each side).
- Turn down heat to low and cover the chicken.
- If you have a kitchen thermometer, check the temperature of the thickest part of the chicken. The chicken is thoroughly cooked when the temperature reaches 160°F. About 8 to 10 minutes in total.
- If desired, remove the lid and turn heat to medium high. Cook the chicken on each side for about 2 minutes each. This will caramelize and add a crunch to the outside of the chicken.
- Remove from pan and set aside to rest for 2 minutes. Serve as is or slice into smaller pieces.
- Cook in the air fryer at 380°F – 400 °F for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- If you have a kitchen thermometer, check the temperature of the thickest part of the chicken. The chicken is thoroughly cooked when the temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove from air fryer and set aside to rest for 2 minutes. Serve as is or slice into smaller pieces.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
Don't know how to cook or prepare this dish. Don't worry and check out the video and we'll show you how.
Spice Up Your Feed